Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Today, I rejoice.

Introducing....


As some of you may know, I have an obsession with Bobbi Brown. 
So imagine my excitement when I opened up my e-mail and saw the revealing of Bobbi's new spring line,


oh. my. gosh.

HEAVEN.
Just when I feel like I am going to die if I have one more day of winter...
the heavens open and present me with this. 
There IS hope for Spring!! 

You are gonna love this....
Bobbi teamed up with the amazing label TIBI and created this magnificent color palette. 
Lavender & grey.
Soft & Pretty...
Meets edgy and sophisticated.

"This collection is inspired by my favorite flower - peonies. Paired with grey, it's a modern take on spring beauty." 
           - Bobbi Brown

{Peonies are MY favorite flower TOO!! I knew I loved her! }

Rich Lip Color
SPF 12

Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara

This carrying case is amazing. 

And Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks.
For info. on the whole collection, click HERE.

Also,
Check out THIS video of the making of Peony & Python.

Hurry quick if you want this! Peony & Python is a LIMITED EDITION item.

3 comments:

  1. Lisa I love this little blog of yours :) That eye shadow looks awesome! I love the GRAY! So fun. Would it look good with blonde hair, though?? Hmmmm. Also I've never tried cream blush but I really like how it looks on people so maybe I'll try it. I love Bobbi Brown too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am completely in love! i want it all. yuuumm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! Now if only I had endless funds to buy make up with!:)

    ReplyDelete