Thursday, March 17, 2011

juicy goodness.

Today I ventured out to the mall. Two mommies, two toddlers and an 8 month-old. Needless to  say it was nothing short of eventful. What are we going to do when we each have 3 kids? Never go to the mall. That's what!!

Anyway, we survived... and had a great time. The stores were oozing of juicy goodness. Here are a few of my favorite finds!! 

I managed to escape only buying the foundation, gel eyeliner, and a cute new pair of earrings. {not pictured} 

p.s. I think I have a new foundation favorite. Please, do yourself a favor and go to your nearest CHANEL counter. You can thank me later. :)

p.p.s I want to buy those "tiny toms" for Roman SOOOO bad. 

p.p.s.s. I love that they are called "tiny toms." just stop!

1. Red Toms
2.  Tiny Toms
3. Katie K Stripe Boxy Top
4. Bobbi Brown long-wear gel Eyeliner in Black Ink
5. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Skin Perfecting Make-up
6. Owl Earrings
7. Peach Scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment