Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hot off the press...

She has done it again. Jennifer Aniston- chopped her hair off! She is such a trend-setter that it won't surprise me one bit if 75% of the women in the world go and chop their hair off too! Hey, who knows?....Maybe even me!

Here is Jen before at the Premier of "Just Go With It." 
{we're pretty much bff's, so I call her Jen.}

After: At "Just Go With It" photo call in Madrid.






I just love Jennifer Aniston. Every night I say my prayers that I will look half as good as her when I am her age!! Just kidding. But seriously, she is smokin!! 


So what say ye? 
Do you love her cut? 
Or do you think she should keep it long?

2 comments:

  1. It looks cute short, but I do covet her long hair. She is just incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a while since I looked at your cute blog. I totally LOVE it! I love that you blog about something you are good at and passionate about.

    I think this will be my post-baby haircut. What do you think!!!!!

    ReplyDelete