Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I just can't get enough.




Well, if you can't tell by now, I am obsessed with all things Pureology. However, there are a few other products that I love and can't live without! Here is a collaboration of the products I use on a daily basis on my hair. Take it for what it's worth!!


#1- Pureology Hydrate Shampoo & Conditioner- I love this product so much. Pureology is an all-natural product line, made from all sorts of vegan products. It's delicious for your hair- nourishing, replenishing, and smells heavenly. I especially love the conditioner which contains peppermint and corn mint essential oils. It gives your scalp that nice, tingly feeling. 


#2- When I want to use a more budget friendly shampoo & conditioner- I always use Redken Real Control.  It always leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and shiny. It has a really clean and refreshing smell. It never dissapoints!


#3- Redken Anti-Snap- This is an amazing leave-in product that you apply while hair is still wet, before styling. It's loaded with proteins that keep your hair strong and resilient. I have personally used this to save my hair after a perm gone bad. {I know... perm!?} And I can't forget to mention that it smells AMAZING!!


#4- Pureology Shine Max- This is a smoothing serum that I usually apply while my hair is still wet, and again when my hair is dry. I run it through my dry ends and it instantly adds mass amounts of shine. It's a small bottle, buts last forever!


#5- I love finish off my every day look with Pureology InCharge Hairspray. It has the perfect amount of hold. Not too stiff, not to soft. I especially love it when styling my hair in loose curls. It still allows lots of movement. And of course, IT SMELLS GOOD!! 

So there ya have it, friends.
 Those are my 
"can't live without" hair products.
 What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment