Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happiness.


 "Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves." -James Barrie

I ran across this quote on Una Bella Vita the other day. 
It reminded me so much of a quote that I have had hanging on my fridge for the last 6 years. 

"Make others happy and you will be happy yourself. I have heard Brother Heber C. Kimball state that when he was very downhearted, he would find somebody worse then himself, and endeavor to comfort him, and by so doing he would comfort himself, and increase in spirit and life."

-President Thomas S. Monson
 
I have found this to be very true in my own life. I have to remind myself that when I am having a bad day, someone else out there still has it a million times worse. 


Have a happy day!

1 comment:

  1. I love that first quote. That is a hard one for me. But I think you are really good at it. That picture makes me want to hold my baby right now!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete