Friday, February 11, 2011

L.C. at Kohls.

The gorgeous Lauren Conrad has a new line of Spring clothing at Kohl's. I love her feminine style. She is such a beautiful person, too. The good news is that the clothing ranges anywhere from $10-$60. A very affordable price range.

Here are a few of my favorite looks:

I love this girly dress. I am always on the look-out for cute new dresses and skirts. That belt totally completes this outfit.

Loving the fresh feel of this trenchcoat. Nothing screams Spring like a turquoise trench! In fact, in high school, I owned a hot pink trench from Banana Republic. Pretty sure it was my most prized possession for a little while...


I just love everything about this look. Love the jacket with the skinny jeans and the nice spring top. It's a perfect outfit for a cool, spring day.

P.S. Don't you love her hair?? Makes me want to freshen my own hair up a bit.

To see more, check out her line HERE.

1 comment:

  1. wow! I love all of that! I wish I could wear the dress. I may buy the bottom outfit. Very cute! I love this blog!

    ReplyDelete