Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kicking the Winter Blues...

Winter is {hopefully} winding down. It seems like this winter has been going for 757 million days. Bleh! I am so sick of it and dying for some warm sunshine to kiss my skin again. Here are a few beauty splurges to help you survive the last few weeks of winter, and get ready for the swimsuit\flip-flop season!


 Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sugar Scrub- They have 7 fragrances that each have a different purpose. {Stress Relief, Sensuality, Sleep, or Energy} $16.00 or Buy 2 get 1 free. {great gift idea!}

Jergens Natural Glow- Daily moisturizer/Sunless Tanner- I absolutely love this product. Have you used it? It's fantastic for an everyday moisturizer. I put it on after my daily shower. I love how it gradually gives you a healthy looking glow. It's not so crazy that it turns you orange and it blends really well so you don't have to worry about huge streaks or stripes. 
You can find it at most grocery stores for about $9.00.


Sally Hansen Hard as Nails- We all want to have great "Summer Toes." This product will help prevent chipping, splitting and cracking of the nails. It gives nails a hard, smooth, chip-resistant surface that helps strengthen and support nails. It has a powerful, long-lasting protection to help nails grow. You can get it in clear, or three other very light pinkish colors. Men can easily use this product to help get their "summer toes" up to par as well. {Trust me, I was introduced to this by a very important man in my life....{not my husband}

You can also find this at local grocery stores... 




There are 3 products to get you started on your Summer-Prep. More tips to come!!


Do you have some favorites that you can't live without? 

3 comments:

  1. You can always get an airbrush tan too! A little more than the Jergens. If you go to Endlessglow.com they also offer a line of inexpensive (ish) products. The bottle is bigger and it lasts longer. I LOVE the flawless faces. It is the solution in a spray bottle. I know girls who use it as their face and chest bronzer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it sad that I feel like I need all three?!? That hard as nails stuff...do you use it in addition to polish or in place of? I need to try it out. After having Olive my hair and nails are totally suffering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can use the hard-as-nails in addition to polish I think! Kind of like a base-coat. I totally need all three. Don't worry... you are not alone Nicole!! :)

    ReplyDelete