Thursday, February 17, 2011

I am busy being inspired...

I am so excited! Today I am at an all-day training with an incredible hairdresser, Phillip Wilson.  He has an incredible amount of talent and some of his clients include Andy Warhol, The Who, wealthy private clients- actors, authors and royals.

The hair school that I went to, Taylor Andrews, brings Phillip to the school every now and again for the amazing opportunity to drink up his knowledge and skill.

Ever since I have been out of a salon and just doing hair at home, I have been CRAVING some inspiration.  When I heard Phillip Wilson was coming to town, I knew I had to go. I feel like it's so important to continue my education and keep my passion for beauty alive.  I am so excited to come home tomorrow and feel inspired and renewed. And I can't wait to try all the new techniques I learn!

Anyway, just thought I would share! To learn more about Phillip, read THIS article.

Also, if you are thinking of going to hair school, check out Taylor Andrews Academy. I had an amazing experience there!

No comments:

Post a Comment