Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Royal Wedding.

It's all over the news. Prince William & Kate Middleton- Finally engaged after 8 years of courtship. I still remember seeing footage of Princess Diana's Wedding as early as 6 years old. I was always so awe-struck at the magic of a real-life royal wedding.

Needless to say, I am very excited to watch the details of this royal wedding play out. I think Kate Middleton is so stylish and chic. She is everything a royal princess should be. {or a disney princess, for that matter.} She is gorgeous, classy, elegant and seems very kind. She kind of looks like a mix of Lauren Conrad and Katie Holmes. Don't you think?




Anyway, get ready. I have a feeling she is going to become a new Fashion Icon.

And P.S.- One perk of becoming a Royal Princess to be able to wear such amazing hats and hair-peices!! I wish I could just wear giant hats like that out on the town and not get stared at!!

Oh, to be a princess...

No comments:

Post a Comment