Monday, November 29, 2010

Dewy How-To

Kate Bosworth is someone who is always looking nice and fresh. I found a little "how-to" on how to get her 60's\70's inspired look on Primped.

I absolutely love the "dewy look" at all times during these cold winter months. I think it truly gives the radiant glow we so desperately need. {Especially in Utah where our winters are so dry!} This is a great look for any festive gathering. You could even add a dramatic liner to the eye to give it a more bold effect.


The Makeup

Step 1: Apply a primer to a cleansed and moisturized face to prep your base. {I will admit, I don't use a primer. However, I love to use Cetaphil as my moisturizer.}

Step 2: Smooth on a tinted moisturizer or illuminating foundation for a dewy finish. Start from the center of your face and blend outward. This will help blend into jaw and hairline.

Step 3: Cover your whole lid with a light brown eye shadow. Curl your lashes and swipe on your favorite black mascara.

Step 4: Get her peachy pout by lining your lips with nude liner and applying an apricot lipstick. {You could try MAC Lipstick in Cut a Caper. $35.00}

Step 5: Lightly tap on a creme blush like Nars Cream Blush in Enchanted, onto your apples and blend up to your temples for a radiant glow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment