Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Favorite

About two years ago... I ventured over to my trusty "Bobbi Counter" at Nordstrom. I sat down to really dig in and talk to my make-up "consultant" about what I could be using to improve my overall skin tone. She looked at me and said, "well, you have dark circles under your eyes."
"Excuse me? What?? No I do NOT!! I am too young for that," I thought. Well, she proceeded to tell me to "watch and learn." She said she was just going to treat one eye, and then I could compare the two and really see what she was talking about.
Sure enough, she applied a correcting cream, then the Creamy Concealer onto my right eye. I looked in the mirror and was shocked! I couldn't believe the difference it made in my overall appearance and helping my eyes to look brighter. I was SOLD!!
So, I now present you with one of my very favorite, 'can't live without' products.
Award winning

Creamy Concealer

And...

Top Rated

Corrector

The idea behind these creams, is the by using a yellow or peach toned cream, {depending on your skin tone} it counteracts any dark circles under your eyes. It goes back to the basics of the color wheel. If you have purple-ish circles under your eyes, a yellow tinted cream will cancel out the color. The concealer is also loaded with vitamins and minerals the help nourish the delicate skin under your eye- all throughout the day.

I love this product so much. It does seem a little pricey, but the tiny container lasts a very long time. Once you try it, you can't live without it. That's my one warning...

Directions: Use fingers or the Concealer Brush to apply up to the lashline and into the inner corner of the eye. Smooth and blend by gently patting with the pads of your fingers. Follow with a layer of your regular Creamy Concealer shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment