Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Rachel Zoe

Have you guys seen "The Rachel Zoe Project" on Bravo? I just discovered it this year, and am dying over the fashion, hair and make-up in the show!! Her make-up always looks so amazing. {I am sure credit should be given to her stylists} Anyway, it's giving me all sorts of ideas and inspiration!
Plus, what a life!
How fun would it be to dress celebrity clients
for award shows and events?
She seems a little crazy sometimes,
but overall, I am really loving the show.

Season 3 just started- it airs Tuesdays nights on Bravo.
Check it out!
Oh, and she has a website....RachelZoe.com

4 comments:

  1. oh im excited to watch it! I have never even heard of it! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay it on demand so I can totally watch it even though i don't get the channel. Wasn't the demi moore shoot amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed, love the Zoe Project!! I'm so glad she has another season, it looked bleak with her stressing herself out and all that. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Zoe (I die). Love your fun blog. Love you!

    ReplyDelete