Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A bit about health.

Okay friends, I have been wanting to talk about this one for a while now, and today is the day!   A huge part of feeling beautiful is feeling healthy. I have been trying to lose a few pounds since I had Roman and have had some success, and also some failures. Here are a few reasons why it's really go time for me.

1. In approx. 2.5 months, my little brother is getting married. Hello!!! You always want to look your best for a family wedding.... pictures that will be around for the rest of time will be taken. Plus, you will be seeing all your friends and family.

2. We are planning a romantic getaway to Hawaii for our 5-year Anniversary. Right now the thought of a swim-suit sounds less than fun. 

3. Most importantly- just to feel better on a daily basis. 

So this week I decided to really get a head start and try this cleanse that I read about on A Daily Dose of Dieting.  Today is day 3 and I feel like i am doing okay. Find some tips and tricks and read more about the cleanse HERE.



2 comments:

  1. ughhh.... It is had. I am not going to lie. I am getting pretty excited for meat day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are silly, you are one of the prettiest girls I have ever known. But I do understand wanting to feel good lookin' for a big event! Hope the cleanse is going well :)

    ReplyDelete