Wednesday, April 20, 2011

beatuy explosion of the brain.



I saw this on my friend's blog the other day... it's EXACTLY how I have been feeling lately. It's like... my mind gets so full of inspiration, ideas, desires, goals, plans... that I don't even know where to begin and feel overwhelmed... and so I just do nothing. It's a weakness of mine and the consequence is that I don't blog. AT ALL. Because I just don't know where to even begin.


Will you forgive me?


I have spent some time thinking about this blog... what's my purpose? is it fun for me? Is it fun for others? 


I do enjoy it. And I think the few readers I have enjoy it as well. It's a fun hobby for me and a good creative outlet. So I am going to carry on! I am not ready to give up on it quite yet! So I want to apologize for being absent for almost a month. And being a very "fickle" blogger. 


I am back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment