Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday Make-Up




Here is Kristen Bell showing off a perfect example of great holiday party make-up. I love Kristen Bell. And I love her even more now that I found out she is married to Dax Shepard. He is the bomb. I love him on Parenthood so much!


Anyway, back to Kristen. Here is an easy way to spruce up your usual look for the holiday this year.

  • Start off with a great foundation, of course. Lately, I have been trying to branch out of my Bobbi Brown obsession. I have a neighbor who sales Mary Kay and decided to give it a whirl. I really like the results, but it's only day 2. I will let you know how it goes....


  • Next, pick your favorite peachy\coral lip color. Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick in Coral in Gold, $9.95.... is a great option.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment